50 Masks per Box
Engineered with three layers of protection
Hypo-allergenic, soft, non-woven polypropylene outer layers
Melt-blown proprietary material inner layer for improved filtration
4.9 in ± 0.2 in (Length) x 3.7 in ± 0.2 in (Width), and 7 in earloops
Over-the-counter (OTC) use
Made in USA
The TMS Child’s Face Mask is intended to provide protection for the respiratory tract of the patient (recommended ages 4-12). It is single-use, disposable and non-sterile. This device is recommended for use in a healthcare setting with appropriate adult supervision.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Failure to properly use this device could result in injury or death.
- Ear-loops are only for placement of mask and must remain intact. Do not wind or wrap around other body parts.
- Components of the mask should not be ingested.
- The mask is intended to fit children 4-12 years of age. If the mask does not adequately fit or provide comfort while covering the nose and mouth, use clinical judgment and provide other means of respiratory protection such as an adult mask.
- Improper fit of the mask can include tension in the ear-loops and gaping at the sides and chin or material irritation.
- This mask does not completely eliminate the risk of contracting a disease or infection.
- Do not use on children experiencing or visibly displaying signs of respiratory distress, including but not limited to shortness of breath, chest pain, rapid breathing, coughing, wheezing, and dizziness. The supervising adult should determine if the patient is experiencing any of these issues.
- If the mask becomes dirty and it is difficult for the patient to breathe through it, the adult should remove, discard and replace it with a new one, as long as the child’s condition allows continual wear of the mask.
- Possible complications associated with the use of this device includes but are not limited to suffocation and allergic reaction.
Pediatric Face Mask - Box of 50
TAIJI Medical Supplies' single-use Children's face masks are designed to be protective and comfortable. They are smaller than the average mask, allowing them to fit more comfortably on children. Due to this improved design, the masks provide more coverage, reducing the gap between the edge of the mask and the ears. The nose bridge is built with higher ductility, allowing it to bend more easily and stay in place without discomfort. The ear loops on our masks are created with a thicker, more comfortable material that has been tested to stretch to two-and-a-half times the original length without losing elasticity.